Briefly in English
MARKKINOINTIVIESTINNÄN VIIKKO is the marketing communication industry’s largest annual two-day event focusing on:
- the strategy of marketing and communication
- the development of professional skills
- mapping out services and purchasing decisions
The event programme is held mainly in Finnish and it consists of
- keynote and seminar speeches from the current experts in the fields of business development, marketing communications and sales
- seminar speeches from event partners in cooperation
- The event partners are among the biggest and most interesting marketing communication service providers and organizations.
MARKKINOINTIVIESTINNÄN VIIKKO is organised by Wanha Satama and Finnish Association of Marketing Communication Agencies MTL.
MARKKINOINTIVIESTINNÄN VIIKKO 22 – 23th of September 2015.